Here’s why we are the best gutter company you can find for the job.
- We are top rated by the BBB.
- We offer you free digital photos of the work before, during and after, so that you can see for yourself that the work was done correctly. (Ask us in advance if you want several photos because we have to ensure that the camera has been loaded into the truck before it goes to your property.) You can also see many photos of our work on our web site at www.ncgutterguys.com.
- We stay up to date with the latest products and construction practices by meeting with the local representatives of many of the major manufacturers like those from the James Hardie Company, Eastern Aluminum, Ted Lansing, Eran Industries, Revere Company, and so forth. We actually carry with us the Installation Manuals from many of these companies, in case we have to check on a detail. Most competitors don’t even know that Installation Manuals even exist, so they certainly have not read them!
- We have been asked to work on homes of architectural significance such as those designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, and on buildings like those listed on the “National Register of Historic Places.”
- We background check the people who work for us.
- Anything we install on your home, we have already installed on our homes, so we know from personal – as well as professional – experience, how these products perform. Put another way, if we wouldn’t install something on our house, we darn sure won’t install it on your house!
- We support our local community in a number of important ways. Here’s one example: this summer we donated the materials and labor for a new gutter and downspout system for Habitat for Humanity’s newest home in Wake County. We have been recognized by Habitat for our work with their “Contractor’s Circle” award.
- We stand out from the crowd in attributes such as reliability, honesty, and skill. Unfortunately, as we all know, many workmen in the building trades do not possess these characteristics, or perhaps we should say that there are too many workers out there who simply don’t possess all 3 attributes. In addition, we also realize that there are also genuine crooks and bums out there, and their actions go beyond carelessness or a lack of skill. We know this because occasionally, we too have been burned by some of these types, but, frankly folks, we just don’t act like those people. A note of caution: if you ask around or do web searches about us, please make sure that the company being talked about is “NC Gutter Guys” or “NC Gutter Guys, Inc.” Although we legally own this name there are at least 6 other companies in North Carolina with very similar sounding names like “Gutter Guys,” “NC Gutter Guy” (without the “s”) and so on. These imitators are not associated with us in any way at all but merely wish to capitalize on our reputation.
If, however, despite our high ranking with the BBB, and all that you’ve read about us, you are still not convinced, then:
I urge you to talk to our customer references who can address any of the following concerns you may have: our workmanship and skill, our honesty and our policy of fair dealing, our courtesy, neatness, and so on.